- Activity Tracking All Day
- Fitness trackers are becoming more feature-rich and an affordable option for people wanting to stay fit and healthy.
- Far from just pedometers, they now focus on heart rate monitoring, sports tracking, sleep statistics, and even help you to feel less stressed during the day.
- The right fitness tracker will be based on your individual needs and how active your lifestyle is.
- Intuitive Heart Rate Monitoring
- The WATCH is a fitness tracker with GPS and heart rate tracking built-in, monitors your heart rate during exercise and resting heart rate for a holistic picture of your heart health.
- Adopted advanced heart rate sensor, it can monitor your heart rate automatically every 5 minutes throughout the day. Assesses overall performance with a personalized in-app report including your rest/average/maximum heart rate. You can see the heart rate graph in the app.
- Slimmer design and new band help make the WATCH much more comfortable, which will be a boon to your wrist while you’re sleeping.
- The WATCH is a total redesign of the other generation, sporting a slimmer design.
- A good night’s sleep helps you wake up physically refreshed and mentally sharp. The Tracker monitors your sleep automatically, measuring deep sleep, light sleep, and wake-sleep. Get the most out of your nights with sophisticated sleep tracking.
- The WATCH makes it easy to communicate through the gateway. Seamlessly receive a phone call, SMS text, and SNS messages including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Messenger, and smart notifications right on your wrist. It will vibrate to alert you.
- Sedentary Alert, Counts steps, calories, and distance throughout the day, and the vibration alert motivates you to move when you have been sitting too long. It helps you set goals. We all get busy and it’s easy to lose track of your health, and activity level on a daily basis. Your current lifestyle might mean you can hit these targets with ease.
- Multi-Sport Tracking & Connected GPS, Tracks up to Multi exercises like Walking, running, cycling, fitness, treadmill, tennis, table tennis, badminton, and rope skipping. Connect to your phone’s GPS to see real-time run stats on your wrist, and a map of your route post-workout. These handy bits of high tech allow you to keep track of important stats such as how many calories you burned, how many steps you took, and so on.